Mondays: 8:00pm – 9:15pm
Dates: 1/6, 1/13, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24, 3/2
7 week “Stay Away” Course
*Jointly taught by a FEMALE and MALE Instructor.*
Our Women’s-Only “Stay Away!” program has been developed by the International Krav Maga Federation specifically from a woman’s physical and psychological standpoint. Learn how to deal with violent attacks and other common threats specifically tailored to you!
The classes are a great environment to raise awareness and participate in training and many drills needed to ensure safety in all situations. This is simple and effective self-defense that all women must know. It’s suitable for women ages 12 and up.
This program was created to focus on the skills a woman would need in the REAL world.
Be prepared to meet once a week exciting and informative class. Wear comfortable gym clothes and bring lots of water.
$159 per person
$125 per person multiple registrations at a time
FREE for Watchdog Krav Maga Members
This is the real world. Walk in Peace.
- Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event? 12 years old
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Yes
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends? Yes
- What happens if I can’t come to all the classes or a miss a class? You can make it up that class in a future session. These classes are run continuously through out the year